What a year so far! Our bees are doing great and so is business!
Here’s a video of some of our happy Warre, Langstroth and Top Bar Hives in our back yard on February 21st, 2011:
In addition, we’ve been working tirelessly to keep up with the influx of orders we’ve been receiving [...]
What a start to the year these first five months have been! After a Winter of building top bar hives and Warre hives in our small shop and getting our store ready for Spring, never in our wildest dreams could we have been prepared for the outpouring of orders and support we’d receive from our [...]
After an early, extreme spring warm up, the past few weeks have been very cold and wet. We even covered our tomatoes last night just in case. We have worried, hoping the bees would have enough honey reserves for the extended chill. So far, all seem well enough.
In March Matt had the [...]
What a year! We’ve been so busy since July that we’ve had little spare time to update the blog.
Here’s a recap of the 2009 beekeeping season at Bee Thinking: In April this year we started 8 horizontal top bar hives and 12 Warre hives throughout the Portland area as well as at three wineries: [...]
- buddy martin on Difference Between Bumble Bees, Hornets, Wasps and Honey Bees
- We Save Bees on Photos of our Store
- We Save Bees on Difference Between Bumble Bees, Hornets, Wasps and Honey Bees
- matt on Difference Between Bumble Bees, Hornets, Wasps and Honey Bees
- Steve on Difference Between Bumble Bees, Hornets, Wasps and Honey Bees