As you may have noticed, our website looks a little different! Over the past couple months we’ve been upgrading it to new software, and about a week ago we went live. So far it’s been working great! Please let us know if you run into any issues.
It’s been a very busy year! In May we moved into our new storefront in the Sellwood neighborhood of southeast Portland, Oregon. Initially we just needed a location at which we could store and ship hives, but we decided to turn it into a small storefront for our products. The response has been fantastic! Portland was clearly in need of a local beekeeping supply shop focused on the ever-growing population of backyard beekeepers! In addition to selling our products, we hold classes there as well! Our next class can be found here: Beekeeping Classes
Here’s a shot of the front of our shop:
We’ve just realized that this is the only picture we’ve taken of our new shop in the almost 4 months we’ve been there! We’ll make another post this week with some more updated photos.
Last, but not least, all of our top bar hive and Warre hive products are 10% off through September, 15th! If you are looking to start beekeeping in 2012, or if you want to expand your apiary, now is your chance to get a good deal!
- buddy martin on Difference Between Bumble Bees, Hornets, Wasps and Honey Bees
- We Save Bees on Photos of our Store
- We Save Bees on Difference Between Bumble Bees, Hornets, Wasps and Honey Bees
- matt on Difference Between Bumble Bees, Hornets, Wasps and Honey Bees
- Steve on Difference Between Bumble Bees, Hornets, Wasps and Honey Bees